Wat ga je doen?
Wat je gaat doen
As a Data Governance Intern you will participate in NN Group’s Finance & Risk Data Governance processes and play an important role to support the Data Governance vision and direction. You will have the opportunity to enhance your knowledge about Data Governance, Data Lineage, Meta Data Management and related tooling (e.g. Collibra) in a dynamic environment. You will contribute to building a well-structured Meta Data Repository, which is required for Asset, Liability and ESG reporting. All with the goal in mind to increase the data quality of NN Group as a whole. Using your own initiative and ambition, you will be involved in the following:
- Support of end-to-end Data Governance processes and framework and contribute to their improvement.
- Improve quality of Meta Data by reviewing Business Term names and definitions, while engaging with stakeholders from different departments.
- Perform detailed Meta Data analysis to ensure qualitative and unambiguous data for Group Finance & Risk Reporting.
- Participate and contribute to the NN Group’s Data Governance Boards and work with Data Governance tooling (Collibra) and build new functionalities (e.g. workflows).
- Support members of Data Governance Office with various daily tasks.